Brain injuries are as complex and as individual as our patients. That’s why every aspect of patient care is considered and every treatment is aimed at helping patients reach their maximum potential. Therapies for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) help improve cognition, movement, speech, balance and coordination, and spasticity.
Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care’s TBI program treats brain injuries caused by:
- Arteriovenous malformation
- Brain tumor
- Stroke (with significant cognitive deficits)
- Other conditions
Advantages of the Daniel Drake Center TBI program:
- Staff understanding of TBI patients’ agitation, short- and long-term memory loss and cognitive issues
- TBI education and support for patients and families
- Physicians skilled at selecting mood stabilizing and memory medications to combat agitation and speed recovery
- Alignment and collaboration with the University of Cincinnati and UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute
- Onsite CT scanning for fast diagnoses and information sharing with referring physicians
- A continuum of specialized inpatient and outpatient TBI therapies
For more information on Daniel Drake Center’s TBI program, call: 513.418.4365 or 800.948.0003 (ext. 4365). Click here for more information on TBI patient and family support and education.